Deva is a muscular man with spiked black hair with Devil/Bull Horns and wears armor along with a chain and black cape. A stone hoop floats behind him.
- Play Battle of the Gods. (Enter the arena!)
- Use a Counter Attack. (Shield's up!)
- Use a Fast Attack. (The fast and the furious.)
- Use a Strong Attack. (I've got the Power!)
- Use an Oceanus Realm Attack. (Poseidon's adventure.)
- Use an Aeris Realm Attack. (Air it out!)
- Use an Infernis Realm Attack. (Summon the power of the underworld.)
- Use an Animus Realm Attack. (Use your animal magnetism!)
- Use a Pax Realm Attack. (Peace and Love!)
- Win a battle. (To the victor goes the spoils.)
- Lose a battle. (Can't win 'em all!)
- Boost Your attack damage. (Get a booster shot!)
- Boost all damage types. Or Try using the tsunami god in a battle(Get a series of booster shots.)
- Activate defense against attack damage. (Use protection!)
- Activate Defense Against All Damage Types. (The best offense...)
- Drain health from an enemy. (Take a hint from the vampires!)
- Reflect damage back to the enemy. (I'm rubber and you're glue!)
- Inflict Realm damage on an enemy. (You're out of your realm!)
- Heal from a Realm effect. (Take your medicine!)
- Cause damage during a tie. (Tie them in knots!)
- Cancel enemy Realm effects. (You have no effect on me!)
- Drain level points. (Get e'm off level!)
- Freeze an enemy's idol. (Take away a weapon.)
- Power up all idols with a single attack.
- Resurrect after death. (Call it a comeback!)
- Unfreeze One of your idols. (Thaw it out.)
- Defeat Deva. (Overcome all evil!)
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a spiked Bone Skull shield and a tan sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under the enemy Pygmy. A large brown monster wraps its tongue around the Pygmy, shakes him a few times, and then devours him.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4400 points toward Level Up.
Deva, God of Death's Particular Power does not increase as it levels up.
- Deva, God of Death is named after Dave Castelnuovo, similar to how Annal, God of Life was named after Allan Dye.
- The Challenge item Use a Infernis Realm Attack is misspelled from the usual Infernus Realm.
- Deva's Physical appearance bears a resemblance to the villain Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Deva is also a sanskrit word for deity, and, rarely, for demon.
- After Episode 41, the player just has to fight and beat Deva to unlock him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.